Homes with alarm systems are less likely to be burglarized. Of course, for security purposes, wired alarms are much more effective, however, for those, who have to rent new apartments all the time, wireless home alarms for renters are more suitable.
Why to Get a Security System for a Rented Apartment?
For many people it sounds ridiculous, when those, who live in rented homes, are looking for reliable security alarms. According to the latest statistics, renters become targets for burglaries more frequently than anyone else.
Many burglars know that rented apartments are less protected and usually have no alarms, and this makes the number of rented home crimes on the rise.
Wireless Alarms for Rental Properties
Wireless security systems are best for rented places. Why to choose the wireless technology? To begin with, it is highly effective and can be easily removed to the new place. Due to this fact, many apartment renters feel safe, when they leave their homes.
A wide range of wireless alarm systems makes it possible to buy any product one needs or the one he can afford. ADT systems are the most popular because of different reasons, and their cost and installation take the first place.
Best Wireless Alarms for Renters:
- FrontPoint – loyal and consistent home alarms that are considered to be a perfect solution for renters no matter whether they move annually or once every ten years.
- ADT Security Service (American District Telegraph) – features premium services, best prices and comparatively quick installation.
- Vivint – comprehensive protection in all US states and Canada.
- Protect America – wireless sensor technology with many sensors and a broadband Internet connection.
- Pinnacle Security – the brand offers excellent services, reliable providers and a very fast respond.
- Mace Wireless Home Security System – offers a main control unit, door and window sensors, motion detectors and a remote control.
- SkyLink SC -100 – provides the peace of mind. It can be easily installed and it requires no additional programming to start working.
Main Features of Home Alarms for Renters
Wireless systems are much more convenient for those, who rent apartments. They are usually characterized by a central keypad controller that detects an intrusion and works sending the signals in cases of an emergency. Some wireless systems feature doorway and window detectors.
Security cameras have recently become one of the parts of the wireless security systems. They are installed in the entrance, in elevators, lobby and hallways. Monitoring any suspicious activity, they check whether there are some unwanted guests and also provide dwellers with a sense of safety.
Though you may say that all wireless systems are pretty common, their manufacturers are working on their improvement. For example, more advanced technologies include motion detectors, smart security cameras and wireless burglar alarms that monitor the surroundings. This is how they ensure an enhanced level of the property protection.
Some renters also opt for the wireless security systems with security lights (doorway lighting, pathway lights, garden lights, street lights, stair lights and hallway lights).
Wireless systems are preferred by many renters due to the fact they can be easily installed and maintained. These home alarms for renters fit the needs of almost anyone.